Welcome to ‘Experiences Of Alice’!
This is a blog which covers a wide variety of topics – from fashion to travel to my own personal experiences!
Thank you for reading!
From the blog
- What I Bought in the Zara Black Friday Sale and How I Would StyleIf you know me, you’ll know that I have a slight addiction to online shopping, particularly on the Zara website. Unfortunately for my bank account, every time I scroll on there I seem to find something beautiful that I genuinely believe I can’t live without. When I got the notification that Zara were doing a Black Friday Sale with 40% off a lot of their items, I was completely beside myselfContinue reading “What I Bought in the Zara Black Friday Sale and How I Would Style”
- Recreating my favourite outfits from the TV show ‘Emily In Paris’Just like the majority of people this year, my evenings have been spent on the sofa binge watching the latest TV show instead of socialising with friends or going on nights out. Although I’m longing to be in a sweaty club with all my closest friends screaming along to the music and busting our worst dance moves after drinking far too much at pre drinks, I’ve definitely not absolutely hated swappingContinue reading “Recreating my favourite outfits from the TV show ‘Emily In Paris’”
- Buying My First Designer Handbag**DISCLAIMER: I really don’t want to come across as a show off or that I’m bragging about this purchase in any way. I recognise how lucky I am that I was able to afford this bag and I am so incredibly grateful to be in the position to be able to buy such an expensive item despite the difficult circumstances we are currently in** I vividly remember watching ‘Confessions of aContinue reading “Buying My First Designer Handbag”
- How To Get Yourself Out Of A ‘Slump’To point out the obvious, 2020 really has been a challenging year for everybody. We are going through a global pandemic and at the moment, there are no signs that life will be returning to ‘normal’ any time soon. In fact, this blog post will be published on the evening before we go into a second national lockdown in the UK. Things feel very tricky and my heart really does goContinue reading “How To Get Yourself Out Of A ‘Slump’”
- My Winter Survival Kit (Beauty Edition)It really does feel like we skipped straight from Summer to Winter. The days feel a lot shorter, the evenings darker and it’s absolutely freezing already! Although Autumn and Winter are definitely my favourite seasons – I love wrapping up warm, endless cups of tea and coffee and cold, crisp mornings – the cold weather really takes its toll on my hair and skin. I find that I really need toContinue reading “My Winter Survival Kit (Beauty Edition)”
New posts in your inbox
Hi, I’m Alice, a self confessed online shopping addict who also spends far too much time watching reality TV and scrolling on Instagram.
My interests include fashion, beauty, travel and food and I’m hoping that “Experiences of Alice” will be an accumulation of posts about all my favourite things!